Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 6, 2016

Positive & Inspirational Life Quotes

Positive Life Quotes To Live By

“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”– Dennis P. Kimbro

“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”– Josiah Gilbert Holland

>>> See more Best quotes of all time


“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”– William James

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”– Erma Bombeck

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”– Will Rogers

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”– Will Rogers

“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”– Sydney Harris

“Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Benjamin Disraeli

“The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.”– Zig Ziglar

“Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”– Mahatma Gandhi

“Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”– Ray Kroc


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Positive Quotes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang